All of a flutter!

Oh such divine cupcakes! 
But first a bit of thrifting happiness - adorable mini knitting needles (I know Mrs Bun, I know!)
some yummy glass and, ooh look, more needles!
A few of these lovelies came along with me to Little Vintage Lover in the time warp village of Heydon...
Such a beautiful and unspoilt little corner of Norfolk ...
I made sure I was there very early this year, all set up and ready to shop!
A few of my treasures on display...
Mrs Bun next door making her bit of wall look delicious! 
my favourite button lady had her enticing wares...
I brought home a few treasures....
This adorable little button makes me very happy!
More plastic here.... I do so love these earrings....
Adding to the rather barmy looking selection on offer in my jewellery box...not sure I'll ever attend the right occasion for some of these!!
Can't help buying them even so! More yummy plastic here...
nicely at home in the workroom jelly pot basket!
It makes me happy using jelly moulds for all sorts of paraphernalia as I work...
Back to shopping - sherbert glass - Oh how I love sherbert glass (my own definition again -just like Iced Gem and Utility China! Feel free to put me right!)! This set of 6 tall tumblers is going to see lots of use for long, cold cocktails this summer! I feel another flickr group coming on! Do join in!
 Another little jug to join the others on the windowcill....
 Not sure quite how all this got here - it's all hidden away in the utility room so nothing to do with me!
And this darling little nursery mug which reminds me of our dragonfly hunt over half term...
Which brings me neatly back to those adorable buns! Zoe excelled herself this time. Spangly butterflies...
 And whilst we're on wildlife and nature I am delighted to say the tadpoles finally frogged (is that a verb?!) and the smelly tank is back in the garden where it bothers me far less! Once the tails fell off they suddenly became quite cute!
Cute but I still prefer those buns!
I'm busy busy with a commission this week (which I can't share with you yet as it's a surprise prezzie... so exciting!) and then only one more week until Voewood! I am SO excited. So many of my lovely vintage and crafty friends will be there. It's going to be a beautiful, sunny weekend! Must go... snip snip snip! t.x

Comments

Miss Prudence said…
Oh thank you Tina, this post makes me feel very happy...xx
Sarah said…
I just don't know how you find such great goodies!
x
Such lovely things and your stall looks beautiful.

Kerry xxxx
Sandies' Patch said…
Lovely glass!
I love the idea of using jelly moulds for organising your work room projects!
Wish I could get to Voewood, it's no good, I'll have to rob a bank or something LOL!

Sandie xx
Bobo Bun said…
Thank god they've lost their tales - makes them just slightly more pleasant.

Now sherbet glass and pretty things that I like.

X
Unknown said…
What fabulous finds and I love those cakes - were the butterflies edible?

Your glass wear in the window looks diving - amazing - wish I had lovely deep window ledges - mind you if I did I would only fill them up and then would have lots of dusting to do - and I am not very good at dusting

Fantastic photos as always

xx
LissyLou said…
what pretties xx
That is a beautiful blog post!
Just wanted to let you know that my boys are still collecting things for our Norwich package. I'm pretty sure it will be fun to receive!
So THAT'S where all the coloured plastic knitting needles are: over in Norfolk! Great finds and wonderful looking cakes.
Meander said…
Oh I just love the buttons! Can't ever have enough! Happy Weekend gorgeous! xoxo
Hearts Turned said…
So happy to have found your lovely blog today! Everything in your post made me smile....love the sherbert glasses you found...the buttons were divine...and oh, those cupcakes!

I'll be back often. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Julie
Penny said…
Sorry I couldn't get to Heydon this time, it was so lovely last year. I DO love those plastic knitting needle colours and that butterfly was far too pretty to eat!
Anonymous said…
Ah! What a colorful feast for me eyes! I'm in the middle of unpacking brown boxes so this visit made me happy! Thanks! ♥
Anonymous said…
Hiya, just came across your blog - your background is adorable!! I saw your stall at the Vintage fair the other weekend - very cute! I bought myself a lovely little pink capelet for a very very reasonable £4, such a great little event! I look forward to reading your next post! Take care x x x
Unknown said…
I am in love all your plastic and glass...where do you get all of these treasures?
Daisy~
Tamsyn said…
Gorgeous pics and fantastic finds it makes me want to go out thrifting immediatly, but as its only 6.30 am I may have to wait a bit ;) love the cakes too :)
koralee said…
Everthing looks soooooo lovely! The coloured glass makes my heart sing. I love visiting you...have a great day. xoxo
Anonymous said…
your blog is lovely happiness! Nice to find it and I'll definatley be checking in again soon!
A time to dance said…
Hi sweetie, I love your idea with the jelly moulds..every thing looks lovely, I am trying to de clutter at the moment, its so hard letting go of the pressed glass is hard....
Oooohhh! Those knitting needles! What gems! I've started a collection of vintage knitting needles, which is progressing very slowly. I was wondering, if you didn't sell your needles on the card, could I buy them please? I do hope you didn't sell them! Isn't Voewood gorgeous........... would love to stay there. Love Vanessa xxx